Yeah, right. how is it that one person claims it's the greatest product but everyone else says it doesn't work?

the person who posted this "wonderful review" is obviously a fake. I'm glad I saw this website, as I was just about to order this product. I wish more people would pay more attention and check for things [customer reviews] like this. What ever happened to the Better business Bureau?

They're supposed to protect the consumer!

Maybe not enough people are making formal complaints. The market is full of products that turn out to be a fraud, and that's supposed to be against the law.

Preferred solution: Refund the money to customers and either take it off the market or make a product that works as advertised..

I didn't like: Does not work numerous people have the same experience.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2016.

Comments

Lakeville, Minnesota, United States #1237391

BBB is not there to "protect the consumer," it is a watchdog organization. .....you are correct, probably: too few complaints registered with BBB, has not risen to critical level.

However, great review and Thank You ....the ads smacked of fraud, to me, because any cleaning detergent "makes water wetter," to quote their *** ad.

I'm searching for an ingredient list, just for kicks and giggles.

Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1210070

Sadly, "Caveat Emptor" prevails.