1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies!only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this useless product!

some blogger should make a really really well explained review of this product as for WHY we shouldn't buy this *** cleaning product!

i just cant believe that i spent over $20 on this product while i can spend those money on gas WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS!this company needs to be gone and fast!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dutch glow cleaning tonic. Dutch Glow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dutch glow cleaning tonic in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dutch Glow.

Had an Experience with Dutch Glow?

Comments

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more