Dutch glow cleaning tonic LIES LIES LIES
just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies!only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this useless product!
some blogger should make a really really well explained review of this product as for WHY we shouldn't buy this *** cleaning product!
i just cant believe that i spent over $20 on this product while i can spend those money on gas WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS!this company needs to be gone and fast!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Impossible to get a hold of them! the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just..."
- "I tried to find the email or mailing address for Chad Master, the CEO of Curbside and couldn’t find one and I can concerned this would be intercepted. I..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."