1.2K views 0 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies!only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this useless product!

Related: Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic Review from Garland, Texas

some blogger should make a really really well explained review of this product as for WHY we shouldn't buy this *** cleaning product!

i just cant believe that i spent over $20 on this product while i can spend those money on gas WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS!this company needs to be gone and fast!

Review about: Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dutch Glow?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more