1.2K views
1.2
Layout of Store

I bought this at the urging of my mother after she saw the commercials magically showing this product melting away years of caked on grease and grime.This stuff is ineffective and a complete fraud.

I received the product, mixed it exactly as it directed and tried using it and it didn't even loosen the grease in burner pans from my stove which I bought it for. I tried more of the product and nothing.

It is the worst thing I ever bought and I warn ANYONE NOT TO BUY IT!This product is one of the worst ever advertised since the lying advertisements on the back pages of comic books in the 60's.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product does not work and ineffective product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dutch glow cleaning tonic and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Dutch Glow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dutch glow cleaning tonic in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dutch Glow.

Had an Experience with Dutch Glow?

Comments