I received my bottles of Dutch Glow cleaner last week. It took several weeks for it to finally arrive, after receiving several phone calls confirming my order. When the box arrived, one bottle leaked out all over all the contents. Therefore, I was shorted almost a full bottle of the cleanser. I would like to get either a partial refund, or another bottle to take the place of the empty one I received.

Also, in ordering the cleaner, I was put through so many special offers, I didn't know what I ordered at the end. Each time I replied no, and to end the order, I was then asked to consider another option. I almost cancelled the order because of the continual insistence to order more. In receiving the order, I did end up with more than I first ordered, and my bill was more than I anticipated.

I have used your product once, and was not impressed. However, I do know that to give the product a fair chance, I will need to use it more than once. Hopefully, I will see some positive results when it is used more. To say the least, I am not a happy or satisfied customer. I do hope to hear from you about the one bottle that arrived almost empty. Below is my address and phone number, or just email me your decision:

Katherine Rose

757-647-1469

119 Lane Street

Suffolk, VA 23438

Thank you so much for your attention to this matter.

Kathy Rose

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dutch glow cleaning tonic from Dutch Glow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dutch Glow to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dutch Glow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dutch Glow?

Comments

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #1151312

Thanks for your review Katherine. I was about to order this product but think I will take a pass.