Buying this cleaning tonic was definitely a total waste of money.I am totally disappointed that it does not work as described in the advertisement.

I tried to clean my oven door and baking sheets. I sprayed it on the surfaces as directed and left it to sit for at least an hour. I used the stainless steel cleaning pad that came with the tonic. The before and after pictures in the ad showed absolute restoration of the surface which did not happen when I used this product.

The tonic barley improved the looks of the surfaces.I am glad that I only purchase one bottle of this useless cleaning tonic.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dutch Glow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dutch Glow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Dutch Glow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dutch Glow?

Comments

nelosn191

I too have been scammed just like so many others on this Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic.It's a shame that false advertising is allowed on national TV.

Of course the product can be returned but that cost money too.

Save your money and don't fall for this product.